Join us in celebration of our amazing University of Utah employees at this year’s Employee Appreciation Day (EAD), taking place in-person at Rice-Eccles Stadium on Thursday, Oct. 14, 2021, from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. There are also events for those working from home.
All attendees should be sure to register for the event via Eventbrite, and should bring their UCard in order to enter the event. Student employees without an employee UCard should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their uNID. They will receive a confirmation email, and they should plan on bringing/showing this confirmation along with their student UCard in order to enter. Masking and social distancing are highly encouraged.
In-person EAD activities
- Free Papa John’s pizza courtesy of Fidelity (be sure to register via Eventbrite to receive your free pizza this year)
- Free dessert courtesy of Landed
- Flu shot clinic presented by University of Utah Health colleges
- Football field goal kick and cornhole games
- Exhibitor booths
Virtual/off-campus EAD activities
- Virtual Selfie Bingo presented by Mariner Wealth Advisors
- Virtual Selfie Bingo will be open on our new bingo website on Oct. 14-22. Participants will be able to upload selfies directly to a corresponding bingo square. Complete a line of five blocks—horizontal or diagonal—to be entered into our raffle for fabulous prizes.
- Grand prizes include a collectible Jon M. Huntsman Center framed photo, University of Utah-themed chess boards and all-weather blankets.
Thank you to our EAD sponsors
A huge thank you to TIAA for being this year’s EAD Presenting Partner. In-person EAD attendees will receive a University of Utah tote bag courtesy of TIAA (while supplies last). Be sure to stop at their booth at the in-person event to learn more about how TIAA can help you pursue your financial goals.
Click here to learn more about this year’s sponsors.