The following areas will be affected by the construction:
- The ramp from westbound I-80 to northbound Foothill Drive/Parley’s Way will be closed from Monday, May 8, through mid-July.
- The loop ramp from eastbound I-80 to northbound Foothill Drive will be closed beginning May 8, through mid-September.
- Access to northbound Foothill Drive from I-215 will be reduced to one lane beginning May 8. Expect delays and follow the detour route:
- Exit I-80 to southbound I-215.
- Continue south to exit at 3300 South.
- Proceed left over the freeway and take the I-215 northbound.
- Access Foothill Drive from I-215 northbound.
The construction in this area will enhance safety, preserve infrastructure and optimize mobility along I-80, one of Utah’s most heavily traveled freeways.
Construction updates will be posted online at udot.utah.gov/renovatei80 and UDOT encourages people to sign up for weekly email updates. To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “updates” in the subject line.
As a reminder, your UCard doubles as a UTA pass. Ride for free and go to ride.uta.com for routes and schedules.