[Saturday, May 30, 2020 | 8 p.m.]
Salt Lake City Mayor Erin Mendenhall has ordered a curfew for all city residents from tonight at 8 p.m. until Monday morning at 6 a.m. Only mandatory employees should be on campus during this time. Clinical employees at University of Utah Health should consult with their supervisors.
Information relevant to the campus community will be updated here as it becomes available. Information from the city is available via:
- Salt Lake City Mayor’s Office
- Salt Lake City Mayor’s Social Media
- For campus police or courtesy escorts call 801-585-2677.
Students in Housing and Residential Education with urgent needs should call the Peterson Heritage Center Information Desk at 801-587-2000.
Counseling and support services are also available from several entities on campus. These include:
- University Neuropsychiatric Institute crisis line: 801-587-3000 (available 24/7)
- Center for Student Wellness (victim-survivor advocates, bystander intervention training): 801-581-7776
- University Counseling Center: 801-581-6826
- Women’s Resource Center: 801-581-8030
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action: 801-581-8365
- Office of the Dean of Students: 801-581-7066
The campus community is also encouraged to visit the website safeu.utah.edu, which has comprehensive information about how to report incidents, where to get support and other resources and safety training available at the U.