As you may have heard, university staff and faculty were graciously given two additional days of leave time on Dec. 28-29, 2021. While we will be closed on Dec. 24, 27, 30 and 31, we will be open with limited services on Dec. 28-29 as outlined below.
- Business hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- While we will still be accepting and processing orders, staffing will be limited and turnaround times extended.
- We will not be providing delivery services but orders may still be picked up in our lobby.
- Our mail handlers will continue to receive packages and mail from the United States Postal Service (USPS). We will hold mail at our facility until campus mail delivery resumes to open departments on Jan. 3, 2022.
- We will not deliver or pick up campus mail. If needed, mail may be picked up from our facility by accessing the northernmost door on the westside dock of the University Services Building (VRTUSB) Please ring the door and staff will assist you.
- We will not be accepting inbound deliveries from UPS, FedEx, or Amazon
- Packages or mail can be dropped off at our lobby, room 135 VRTUSB, between 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- We will continue to service the campus FedEx route except for the following locations:
- School of Business
- Park Building
- Merrill Engineering
- USTAR Bioengineering
Normal service will resume on Jan. 3, 2022. For questions or additional information, please call 801-581-6171.