As one of the United State’s premier higher education nonprofits and the largest community of technology, academic, industry and campus leaders, EDUCAUSE helps equip it’s member institutions, like the University of Utah, with knowledge, resources and community-building resources. Check out the Educause membership Benefit Guide and Membership Brochure, and if you haven’t already, create a profile, and take advantage of all of the benefits offered to you as member of the University of Utah!
As one of the largest higher education nonprofits, EDUCAUSE’s Showcase Series includes a plethora of reports on the future of education and notably, their Horizon Report for Teaching and Learning captures the social, technological, economic, environmental and political trends across the US and world to summarize the key findings relevant to higher education.
As a member of EDUCAUSE, you will also have access to wide-range of additional resources, such as:
- EDUCAUSE Events Page– members receive the discounted member price to all events (some webinars are also free for members).
- Community Groups – online communities where professionals learn, share, and network with each other around similar topics and interests (EDUCAUSE Connect).
- Top IT Issues, Techs, and Trends – this is where the Horizon Report for Teaching and Learning and the Horizon Report for Information Security lives.
- New Dx Journey Map – this is all about Digital Transformation and the future of higher education.
- Mentoring Program – the new mentoring program that includes mentoring opportunities such as 1:1 Mentoring, Mentoring Circles, and ID2ID.
- EDUCAUSE Institutes – helps with growing leadership skills.
- Learn and Advance Hub – helps with professional development opportunities at EDUCAUSE.