February is a great time to focus on personal wellness. Campus Recreation Services offers many ways to support your well-being journey and to help U Love U. Faculty and staff will enjoy free access to the Eccles Student Life Center (ESLC) and all of its amenities on Wednesday, Feb. 8, and Thursday, Feb. 9.
Come check out the many benefits of visiting the ESLC below. Please note, you will need your UCard to access the facility.
Faculty and staff free day benefits
- Credit toward your WellU wellness credit of six entries.
- Free fitness class. Arrive seven minutes early at the main desk to get your pass.
- Free 3-D Fit Body Scan during scheduled times.
- Bring a co-worker for a game of pickleball or table tennis, available 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in the Legacy gym.
- Release stress by punching a speed bag in the Vault.
- Ready to climb to new heights? The bouldering wall is open 6 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Enjoy a quiet workout at the Cove.
- The shoreline indoor track provides excellent views of the city as you walk or run.
- Let your worries drift away in our lap pool, leisure pool or spa.
- The Core and third floor offer high or low-impact cardio, weights and functional fitness to help you sweat your stress.
- Free indoor rentals for faculty and staff.
No matter your interests or goals, Campus Recreation Services has something for everyone. Each part of our facility has its own welcoming, inclusive community. Spend quality time on your personal wellness and come discover your community.