Join us in celebration of our amazing University of Utah employees at this year’s Employee Appreciation Day, taking place in person on Friday, Sept. 23 from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. at Rice-Eccles Stadium. All University of Utah employees (faculty and staff), including student employees, are invited to attend.
All attendees should bring their UCards to enter the event. Student-employees with a student UCard should email email@example.com with their uNID. They will receive a confirmation email, and they should plan on bringing/showing this confirmation along with their UCard to enter this year’s festivities.
Venue map & parking/transportation
Please note that there are two entrances to the stadium – Gate D on the west side via the main stadium parking lot or Trax, and Gate J/K on the east side via the shuttle drop-off and the stadium’s east parking lot.
Parking is limited for this event, so we highly suggest using Trax and shuttles. More information on Trax and shuttle stops is available on our Transportation + Parking EAD website.
In-person activities & entertainment
As always, guests can enjoy free pizza (courtesy of our Presenting Partner, TIAA) and drinks by heading to concession stands located on the west side of the concourse. Ice cream will be also be available through the Schwan’s Truck, presented by our Gold-level sponsor, Fidelity.
There are many in-person activity and entertainment options, including:
- Exhibitors and sponsors handing out swag!
- Field activities: football field foal kick & Putting with the
- Live music
- Hooked on Books
- Variety entertainment including juggling performances, airbrush face tattoos, and Poem Pros!
- Print & Mail photo booth
- Flu shot clinic offering both seasonal flu & COVID vaccinations (COVID vaccinations require pre-registration) – More information about flu shots
Virtual activity: Selfie bingo!
For those who can’t attend EAD in person, consider participating in our virtual Bingo selfie game! Virtual bingo opens on Monday, September 19 and will close on Friday, September 23. To participate in virtual bingo, head to our bingo website! Participants will be able to upload selfies directly to corresponding bingo squares. Anyone who completes a line of five blocks – horizontal or diagonal – will be entered into a raffle for fabulous prizes!
- Grand Prize: 2 home game tickets to the Oregon State football game on October 1 with field club entry pre-game (you get to watch the Utes run out onto the field!)
- 2nd Grand Prize: $100 to the Ken Garff Scholarship Club restaurant
- 3rd Grand Prize: $50 to the Ken Garff Scholarship Club restaurant
- Plus additional U of U athletics swag for 15 additional bingo participants!
Thank you to our EAD sponsors
A huge thank you for being this year’s Presenting Partner, TIAA! In-person EAD attendees will receive a University of Utah tote bag courtesy of TIAA (while supplies last). Be sure to stop at their booth at EAD to learn more about how TIAA can help you pursue your financial goals!