Employee Appreciation Day is Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Visit the Employee Appreciation Day website for more information.
Remember, your UCard is your ticket to get in. If you are a student employee, please send an email to EAD@utah.edu indicating you are a student employee and include your uNID. You will receive a confirmation email in return. Please bring a copy of the confirmation email and your student UCard to the main gates for entry.
If you can’t make it to this years’ event, and would still like an opportunity to participate, we will be holding a prize drawing for those who can’t attend. Simply send an email to EAD@utah.edu indicating you will be unable to attend EAD and would like to enter the prize drawing. One email entry per person.
- Need a flu shot? Flu shots, for employees only, will be available during EAD for as long as supplies last.
- Pick up your complimentary book, DVD or CD at the Hooked on Books tent.
- Drop by the Photo Station to have your picture taken on a U backdrop.
- Head over to the field to try your luck at the football kick.
- Bingo is back, and the fantastic prizes will have you hoping for a black-out.
- Hungry? We’ve got that covered, too.
- Ice cream
- Snow cones
- Soft drinks
- Popcorn will all be available
- And finally, free massages on the plaza, you’ll need to unwind.
We are happy to welcome community businesses and campus departments who are excited to reach out to our employees.
Getting to EAD
We are excited to offer a bike corral to those who would like to avoid the road congestion and ride a bike to the stadium. You can then drop it off with one of our attendants. The bike corral will be located on the northwest side of the stadium. Additionally, shuttles will be available for those arriving from other areas of campus. Visit our website for shuttle route details.