Main Navigation

Safe & Sound


What to do when an Injury or Illness happens on campus Report all incidents immediately. There are three incident reports used by the university: Report injuries and illnesses on the job with the First Report of Injury or E-1 form. Workplace injuries warrant investigation. Do not disturb the incident site until the incident itself has […]

Read More