If you were not able to get your flu shot at Employee Appreciation Day, you can stop at RedMed during one of their flu clinics. The RedMed clinic is located on the ground floor of the Union Building. During October, you can stop in for a flu shot without an appointment during the following hours:
- Monday, Oct. 7, 2019 | 2-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019 | 9-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 10, 2019 | 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 14, 2019 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 18, 2019 | 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019 | 2-4 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 28, 2019 | 2-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
RedMed will hold additional flu clinics in November. Watch @TheU for those dates and times.
You can also get a flu shot at a pharmacy or at your provider’s office. The cost of the flu shot is covered at 100% by the university’s Employee Health Care Plan. If you schedule the flu shot in connection with a medical appointment with your provider, you will still pay the office visit copay or coinsurance amount.
Remember that RedMed should be your first stop if you experience a work-related injury or illness (unless the injury is life- or limb-threatening). You can also schedule an appointment or visit RedMed for other medical services at no cost to university employees. For more information, click here.
National Retirement Security Week is coming
Save some time during the week of Oct. 21 to attend sessions regarding saving and preparing for retirement. Sessions will be held in the Union, College of Law and School of Business Buildings. See the schedule here. Sessions are open for employees, students and their family members.