If you were not able to get your flu shot at Employee Appreciation Day, you can stop at RedMed during one of their flu clinics. The RedMed clinic is located on the ground floor of the Union Building. During November, you can stop in for a flu shot without an appointment during the following hours:
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2019 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019 | 1-3 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 15, 2019 | 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 25, 2019 | 2-4 p.m.
You can also get a flu shot at a pharmacy or at your provider’s office. The cost of the flu shot is covered at 100% by the university’s Employee Health Care Plan. If you schedule the flu shot in connection with a medical appointment with your provider, you will still pay the office visit copay or coinsurance amount.
Remember that RedMed should be your first stop if you experience a work-related injury or illness (unless the injury is life- or limb-threatening). You can also schedule an appointment or visit RedMed for other medical services at no cost to university employees. For more information, click here.