Weeks of Welcome (WoW) for the Spring 2021 Semester begins Sunday, Jan. 17 and runs through Friday, Jan. 29.
WoW is an exciting time on campus for all students at the U Offices, departments and colleges all across campus kick off a new academic year with events and opportunities to get involved and embark on new ways to make the most of your college experience.
Mobile U app
To access the full WoW schedule, download the Mobile U app. This is a great way to ensure you don’t miss out on WoW activities, contests, socials, opportunities to get involved and more.
WoW signature events
- New Student Welcome | Sunday, Jan. 17 | virtual event
- Block U t-shirt distribution | Tuesday, Jan. 19-Friday, Jan 22, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | 280 Union
- Mindfulness Monday | Monday, Jan. 25 | 12-1 p.m.
- “It’s a Match!” Healthy Relationships during COVID | Tuesday, Jan. 26 | 12-1 p.m.
- Building Community | Wednesday, Jan. 27 | 12-1 p.m.
- Campus Live Mentor virtual kick-off | Wednesday, Jan. 27, 4:30-6 p.m. | virtual event
- Crimson Mentor virtual kick-off | Wednesday, Jan. 27, 5-6 p.m. | virtual event
- Block U Donut Scavenger Hunt | Monday, Jan. 25-Friday, Jan. 29 | follow our social media for details
- Virtual Learning | Thursday, Jan. 28 |12-1 p.m.