HR Updates


You’ve received your W-2 showing your wages/salary for 2015.  Now you see how much your total compensation was in 2015.  In addition to your pay, the university provides a variety of benefits for employees in benefit-eligible positions, including retirement and life insurance.  The University also pays part of the cost of health care and long term disability insurance, for those who choose to enroll.  To view your annual compensation statement, log in to CIS and click on the Annual Compensation Statement link in the Employee Self Service Apps section.



Form 1095-C

Click to enlarge

Employees in full-time, benefit-eligible positions and those in part-time positions who enrolled in the University’s Employee Health Care Plan will receive a Form 1095-C.  This form will confirm the university’s offer of health coverage to you and your enrollment (if enrolled), together with an enrollment confirmation for any other enrolled family members.

The IRS has extended the deadline for delivery of individual employee forms to March 31, 2016.  The university will provide the forms to employees as soon as possible.

You do not need to send the Form 1095-C with your taxes. If you wish to file your taxes prior to receiving your Form 1095-C and you are unsure of the months in which you had coverage through the university, please contact the Benefits Department at 801-581-7447.

For information about Form 1095-C, see the Benefits Department’s webpage.