U Giving Day 2022 is a 1,850-minute fundraising and celebration effort from March 1-2. The fourth university-wide giving event challenges students, alumni, staff, faculty, parents and friends to imagine more for the University of Utah and University of Utah Health. U Giving Day raises critical funding to ensure that the university continues to support our students, patients, alumni and the greater community.
There are plenty of ways for alumni, students, parents, fans, staff/faculty and community members to get involved.
- Give early and be counted!
- Follow U Giving Day on the U’s social media on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter; share and see #UGivingDay posts
- Join the U Champion Team, sign up, and get your own personal link to share and generate gifts.
- Become a challenge or match donor. Email Rachel Robertson, director of annual giving, at email@example.com
- Check out the U Giving Day toolkit with content to re-post and share.