On Thursday, Dec. 7, the University Campus Store will host its annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day, showing gratitude and support for the university community by offering 30 percent off staff and faculty purchases all day, from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Bring your family to the Campus Store and enjoy refreshments, prizes and a fun photo booth, beginning at 5 p.m. This event is a great opportunity to get your holiday shopping started with new Utes apparel, toys, games, gifts and more.
The evening events from 5-7 p.m. will include:
- Light refreshments, while they last
- A photo booth with props that includes a free print for you and all of your friends
- Enter-to-win prizes throughout the day (you do not have to be present to win)
- More great prizes from University Credit Union, along with services information
- Free gift-wrapping from 4-7 p.m.
- Free parking in the Campus Store pay lot with coupon code, ThankYou17
- Thirty-percent discount on total purchases all day (excludes electronics, software, textbooks, services and diploma frames)
A tradition that has endured for more than 24 years, Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night is now a daylong event, where discounts apply from open to close. In keeping with the evening tradition that allows staff to bring their families, however, refreshments and prize giveaways begin at 5 p.m.
“It’s a day for us to honor and thank our staff and faculty for being part of the Ute Family,” said Dan Archer, Director of the University Campus Store. “It’s a fun event to kick-off the holiday season and we look forward to hosting it every year.”
To receive your discount, please show your valid UCard or most recent pay stub at the register upon purchase. Activities, prizes, and refreshments will be held at the main campus location only on Dec. 7, but the discount will also be offered at the Campus Store Sandy One and The Campus Store Health. For more information on Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day, please call 801-581-6326.
The Campus Store thanks you for your continued support and for all that you do for the University of Utah. We look forward to seeing you and your family on Dec. 7.