By Amy McIff, communications manager, Auxiliary Services
On Tuesday, Dec. 8, the University Campus Store will host its annual Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night, showing gratitude and support for the university community by offering 30 percent off purchases all day, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Join your friends at the Campus Store for food, prizes and fun and get your holiday shopping started with new Utes outerwear and apparel, toys, games, gifts and more.
The evening’s events include:
- 30 percent discount on total purchases (excludes electronics, software, textbooks, services and diploma frames).
- Light refreshments will be served from 5-7 p.m. (or while they last).
- An appearance by Santa who will pose for a picture with you from 5-7 p.m.
- Prize raffles starting at 5 p.m. Tickets will be given out upon entry, beginning at 4 p.m. Winners must be present to receive prize.
- Free gift wrapping, 4-8 p.m.
- Free parking in the Campus Store pay lot with store validation.
To receive your discount, please show your UCard or most recent pay stub at the register upon purchase.
The Campus Store thanks you for your continued support and for all that you do for the University of Utah. We look forward to seeing you and your family on this special night.
The University Campus Store is located at 270 S. 1500 East. For more information about Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night, call 801-581-6326.