With many departments transitioning back to campus, we at University Print & Mail Services have a couple of suggestions to help you get mail and packages delivered from off-campus carriers the quickest way.
If your department is opening soon
If your department has returned to campus full-time or will be soon, we recommend you update your delivery address with UPS, FedEx, USPS, and your contacts who send you mail.
Carrier contact info:
US Postal Service – Foothill Branch: 801-583-3629
- Jeff Milbury, email@example.com
- Drake Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address changing tips:
- Be sure your address is updated with the carriers and in your contacts’ systems before your package is shipped
- If your UPS package has already shipped and you received a tracking number, you can update your delivery address mid-transit at ups.com
If your department remains closed
If your department remains closed, you can pick up mail, packages, and print projects in the following ways:
- Through our free curbside pick-up service in front of VRTUSB between 8:30 am to 4 pm, M-F
- Pick up items from our lobby (VRTUSB 135) between 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Request a special delivery; please email Juan Sosa at email@example.com and include the relevant information, dates, and times of your requested service
We are here for you! Please call us at 801-581-6171 if you have questions, concerns, or need any assistance.