Main Navigation

Safe & Sound

On the job injury reporting Should a university employee experience an on-the-job injury or illness, especially of a severity listed above, OEHS should be notified as soon as possible, 801-581-6590 or (after business hours) 801-585-2677 and request the OEHS On-Call.  In some incidences, it will be necessary to secure the incident scene for an independent […]

Read More