1. 3-D printing, scanning and VR kits: You can place an order or stop by Protospace on level 2.
2. GIS services: Work with a GIS Specialist to make your project sing.
3. Reserve a study room: Lots of great study rooms and you need a reservation.
4. Self-checkout: That’s right, skip the line and check out items yourself.
5. Deliveries to your door: Request items be delivered to your home.
6. Video studio: The library’s video and audio studios are open for use by the U community.
7. Technology borrowing: Everything from laptops to chargers can be borrowed at the Knowledge Commons on level 2.
8. Tons of cool study spots: Active study equipment, family reading room, graduate reading room and all the other nooks you love.