In response to the governor’s and mayors’ “Stay at Home” directives, University Print & Mail Services is implementing the following changes, effective March 31, 2020:
New hours of operation
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Updated SendSuite FedEx pick-up hours and processing
- Our mail handlers will now pick-up SendSuite FedEx packages between 11 a.m. and 12:20 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please check our website for specific drop off locations and their correlating pick-up time.
- SendSuite FedEx packages can be dropped off at our front desk until 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Curbside mail and package pick-up
We now offer free curbside pick-up for mail, packages, and print projects.
Where: The south side of building 350, room 135 (VRTUSB)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Arrive in front of the building
- To pick-up Print Projects, call 801-581-6171
- To pick-up Mail / Packages, call 385-290-8878
- Provide the following:
- Your name
- Vehicle make/model/color
- Show the handler your ID to verify package/project ownership
We will continue to deliver campus mail Monday through Friday, and keep you informed of any future changes. If mail or job deliveries are attempted to a locked office, a memo will be left stating that delivery is suspended until a request for re-delivery is received.
Please visit our emergency information page for up-to-date information regarding our store operations, and global mail updates.