In response to the governor’s and mayors’ “Stay at Home” directives, University Print & Mail Services is implementing the following changes, effective March 31, 2020:
New hours of operation
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Updated SendSuite FedEx pick-up hours and processing
- Our mail handlers will now pick-up SendSuite FedEx packages between 11 a.m. and 12:20 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please check our website for specific drop off locations and their correlating pick-up time.
- SendSuite FedEx packages can be dropped off at our front desk until 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Curbside mail and package pick-up
We now offer free curbside pick-up for mail, packages, and print projects.
Where: The south side of building 350, room 135 (VRTUSB)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Arrive in front of the building
- To pick-up Print Projects, call 801-581-6171
- To pick-up Mail / Packages, call 385-290-8878
- Provide the following:
- Your name
- Vehicle make/model/color
- Show the handler your ID to verify package/project ownership
We will continue to deliver campus mail Monday through Friday, and keep you informed of any future changes. If mail or job deliveries are attempted to a locked office, a memo will be left stating that delivery is suspended until a request for re-delivery is received.
Please visit our emergency information page for up-to-date information regarding our store operations, and global mail updates.
We are here for you. Please contact us if you need assistance during this time. To learn more about our products and services, visit us at University Print & Mail Services.