Though summer camps may look a bit different this year, memories will continue to be made so make them educational and entertaining. The Center for Child Care and Family Resources has opening for its summer learning experiences for school age children. Children are supervised and have a variety of learning experiences with flexible and extended hours included to choose from during workdays.
Summer term for kids ages 5-9 runs May 17-Aug. 13, 2021, at two convenient UKids locations: Presidents Circle and Guardsman Way.
Each Summer Camp week is themed with tons of learning experiences that dive deep into learning about each subject and across each learning domain. Some of the activities include: outdoor games, field trips, treasure hunts, story telling, carnival games, art projects, interactive games, music, educations fun, STEM, water days with swimming lessons, puppet shows and fun, fun, FUN!
NOTE: some activities like field trips and water days with swimming lessons may not be available due to the COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time.
UKids Summer Camp themed weeks:
- May 17 | Surprise week, red, white, blue and you (Guardsman Way location only)
- May 24 | It’s in a book, stories and fables (Guardsman Way location only)
- May 31 | Mystery week (Guardsman Way location only)
- June 7 | Back to School? Nah, back to summer! Getting to know us.
- June 14 | Out of this world Space Camp
- June 21 | Creepy crawly
- June 28 | Camp Campus
- July 6 | Let’s go LEGO-builders institute
- July 12 | Around the big BIG world
- July 19 | Get your grow on…garden week
- July 26 | National Parks environmental adventure
- August 2 | Wild-wild-wild water week
- August 9 | We play favorites…our favorite things from this year all in one week
- August 13 | Bonus week: Dinosaurs (Guardsman Way location only)
Funding assistance is available for student parents in need. Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) grants are available to support student-parents as they complete their education and can be used for child care or the summer camp offerings.
For pricingContact Enrollment Specialist, Emily, at 801-587-7932 with questions and pricing information.