The Travel Clinic at University of Utah Health is open, with full operations. That means you can receive all your vaccines for travel, study abroad, and humanitarian missions.
For your travel list, remember:
- The clinic back to full operations
- The clinic will provide important travel information to keep you safe and healthy
- Carries a wide range of vaccines, including Yellow Fever
- Prices are competitive, even with state-funded programs
- Insurance can be billed for most services
If your travel does not go as planned, when you return head to the post travel clinic for travel related illnesses.
To learn more, and to make an appointment, click here.