Supervisors, principal investigators and managers are required to have proper documentation of an employee’s training.
For department trainings, records should include:
- Name and description of the training
- Date/time of the training
- Location of the training
- Name of the person or persons delivering the training
- Names of the trainees attending/participating
- A method to verify an employee’s attendance (ex. signature on a roster)
To assist university supervisors with a range of on the job training requirements, a Learning Management System (LMS) is in a place called Bridge. Bridge is an easy to use a platform built with corporate learning in mind.
To see how the Universities Bridge system may help go to utah.bridgeapp.com.
For questions, contact Environmental Health and Safety at 801-581-6590.