The Office of Undergraduate Studies is pleased to announce that the Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) is launching a new user-friendly and redesigned website.
OUR’s new web interface includes a range of new features envisioned for increased accessibility and functionality for staff, faculty, students, and community visiting the website. By revamping the website OUR is boosting ways to find opportunities, faculty, events, and partners
The website now has a range of new features that allows users to:
- Find a faculty mentor and search a database of faculty who are mentors with the Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP), the Summer Program for Undergraduate Research (SPUR), and Travel & Small grants.
- Search for opportunities with faculty across campus in the OUR Research Opportunity Database.
- Access the OUR Undergraduate Research Education Series (URES) through a searchable interface imagined for use in classrooms and also as part of OUR programming.
- Engage with OUR events like the Undergraduate Research Symposium (Virtual) with a user-friendly searchable program.
- Navigate a website featuring a wide-range of resources, opportunities, and information with a modern design and a fresh aesthetic.
The website was designed in partnership with University Marketing & Communications team: Marie Wintriss, Brian Thurber, Niki Pena, David White, and the UMC team. Visit OUR website and tell us what you think by contacting email@example.com.