Please join us at a town hall where senior leaders will discuss covid-related questions as we begin spring semester amid new pandemic challenges. The panel will discuss issues including updated CDC guidelines, new self-serve testing options, staffing shortage issues, and more.
Friday, Jan. 7 from 12-1 p.m. Tune in live at utah.edu/live.
Participants in the town hall will include:
- Taylor Randall, president
- Michael Good, senior vice president for health sciences
- Martell Teasley, interim senior vice president for academic affairs
- Lori McDonald, vice president for student affairs
- Jeff Herring, chief human resources officer
Please submit questions to email@example.com. If you miss it, the town hall video will be posted in @theU the week of January 10.