The Office of the Vice President for Research and the Technology Licensing Office (previously known as PIVOT Center) are hosting a tech transfer town hall on Tuesday, Dec. 5 from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. During the town hall, we will discuss:
- Updates regarding on innovation and commercialization.
- A proposed model for revenue sharing with departments.
- The Technology Commercialization Advisory Board.
- Updates on customer service and turnaround times.
- Technology Commercialization Office.
- New faculty portal.
- Feedback from faculty.
The town hall will be held at the James L. Sorenson Molecular Biotechnology Building, Room #3220.
All are welcome. We will start the town hall with a presentation, followed by a Q&A session.
If you plan to attend either in person or online, please RSVP.
If you cannot attend, a recording will be available after the event. Please contact Amy Graham with any questions.