Property insurance policy


The university’s property insurance policy excludes coverage for property owned by University faculty, staff, students or visitors. Such persons’ homeowners or renters insurance policy applies on a primary basis for any loss to personal property.

If you have any questions, contact University Risk & Insurance Services at extension 1-5590.