Mindfulness Center services are offered, with a few exceptions, to all students, faculty, and staff of the University of Utah community. These offerings are are free, available by Zoom (excluding holidays and breaks), and require participant registration to attend. Informational flyers are provided via embedded links in each of the programs’ titles. Please share with your colleagues and students and JOIN US!
- Drop-In Mindfulness are 30-minute facilitated meditations held on Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 11:30 a.m. Drop-ins are ongoing and registration is not required. Drop-Ins start Tuesday, June 7.
- Feel Better Now is a 4-week skill building workshop that helps participants to build practical skills to cope with anxiety, depression, and stress. New series start on May 18 and offered on:
- Wednesdays | 1–2 p.m. | May 18–June 8
- Thursdays | 1–2 p.m. | May 26–June 16
- Tuesdays | 11 a.m.–12 p.m. | June 7–June 28
- Wednesdays | 1–2 p.m. | June 15–July 6
- Wednesdays |1–2 p.m. | July 13–August
- Mindful Resilience is a 4-week skill building workshop series for U students, faculty and staff who want to learn and practice strategies to support emotional intelligence, stress management, and self-compassion. The workshop is offered on:
- Series 1: Thursdays | 1–2 p.m. | May 26–June 16
- Series 2: Thursdays | 1–2 p.m. | July 7–July 28
- Mental Coaching is a 4-week skill building workshop series for neurodiverse students wanting to improve planning, follow through, and time management. The series runs on Tuesdays | 3–4:30 p.m. | June 28 – July 19.
- Mindful Work/Life Balance is a 4-week workshop series for U faculty, staff, and graduate students. The workshop introduces participants to mindful strategies for managing work/life stress. First series runs on Wednesdays | 1–2 p.m. | June 1 – June 22.
The Mindfulness Center also offers mindfulness workshops in your office that may be relevant to your colleagues, staff, and/or team members. Please request a presentation! Please see the Mindfulness Center webpage for more information, resources for enhancing resilience, mindfulness practices, and more!