Mindfulness Center services are offered, with a few exceptions, to all of the University of Utah community (students, faculty and staff), are free, available by Zoom (excluding holidays and breaks) and require participant registration to attend. Informational flyers are provided via embedded links in each of the programs’ titles. Please share with your colleagues and students and join us.
- Feel Better Now is a four-week skill-building workshop series. The workshop helps participants to build practical skills to cope with anxiety, depression and stress. A new series started on Jan. 18, 2022, on the following days and times:
- Mondays | 1–2 p.m.
- Tuesdays | 4–5 p.m.
- Wednesdays | 1–2 p.m.
- Thursdays | 1–2 p.m. and 4–5 p.m.
- Drop-In Mindfulness are 30-minute guided meditations, see our flyer. Drop-ins started Jan. 24, 2022, registration is not required. Weekly drop-ins are available on the following days and times:
- Mondays |12:30–1 p.m.
- Tuesdays | 5–5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays | 12:30–1 p.m.
- Thursdays | 5–5:30 p.m.
- Mindful Work/Life Balance is a four-week workshop series, which is for U faculty, staff and graduate students. The workshop introduces participants to mindful strategies for managing work/life stress. The first series runs Fridays from 11 a.m.-12 p.m., starting on Jan. 28, 2022.
- Mental Coaching is a four-week skill-building workshop series, which is for neurodiverse students wanting to improve planning, follow-through and time management. The series runs Tuesdays from 5:30–7 p.m., the new series starts on Feb. 8, 2022.
- Mindful Resilience is a four-week skill-building workshop series, which is for U students, faculty and staff who want to learn and practice strategies to support emotional intelligence, stress management, and self-compassion. The workshop is offered Thursdays from 1–2 p.m., starting on March 24, 2022.
- Radical Self-Compassion for BIPOC Students is a two-week workshop, which is for Black, Indigenous, People of Color U graduate and undergraduate students. Workshops will focus on using mindful self-compassion as a source of healing and resistance. Workshop details are TBA.
We also offer programs, including providing mindfulness workshops in your office that may be relevant to your colleagues, staff, and/or team members. Please request a presentation.