Mindfulness Center services are offered, with a few exceptions, to all of the University of Utah community (students, faculty and staff!), are free, available by Zoom (excluding holidays and breaks), and require participant registration to attend. Informational flyers are provided via embedded links in each of the programs’ titles. Please share with your colleagues and students and JOIN US!
- Radical Self-Compassion for BIPOC Students is a two week workshop, which is for Black, Indigenous, People of Color U graduate and undergraduate students. Workshops will focus on using mindful self-compassion as a source of healing & resistance. Workshop will be offered on Wednesday March 16 and March 23 | 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Feel Better Now is a 4-week skill building workshop series, offered on Mondays | 1 p.m., Tuesdays | 4 p.m., Wednesdays | 1 p.m., Thursdays | 1 p.m., and Thursdays | 4 p.m. The workshop helps participants to build practical skills to cope with anxiety, depression and stress. New series start on March 22.
- Mental Coaching is a 4-week skill building workshop series, which is for neurodiverse students wanting to improve planning, follow through and time management. The series runs on Tuesdays | 5:30–7 p.m. New series starts on March 22.
- Mindful Work/Life Balance is a 4-week workshop series, which is for U faculty, staff and graduate students. The workshop introduces participants to mindful strategies for managing work/life stress. Next series runs on Tuesdays from 1 p.m. New series start on March 22.
- Drop-In Mindfulness are 30-minute facilitated meditations are held on Mondays | 2:30 p.m., Tuesdays | 5 p.m., Wednesdays | 12:30 p.m., and Thursdays | 5 p.m. Drop-ins are ongoing and registration is not required.
- Mindful Resilience is a 4-week skill building workshop series, for U students, faculty and staff who want to learn and practice strategies to support emotional intelligence, stress management and self-compassion. The workshop is offered on Thursdays, from 1 p.m. New series start on March 24.
We also offer programs, including providing mindfulness workshops in your office that may be relevant to your colleagues, staff and/or team members. Request a presentation.