The Mindfulness Center (at the University Counseling Center) is now accepting applications for our paid undergraduate internship, also known as The Change Collective. Selected interns will:
- Commit 19 hours per week for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Receive financial and academic credit compensation
- Develop and facilitate programming that builds more just, resilient, and compassionate campuses by combining student wisdom and psychological research
- Conduct mindfulness-oriented outreach presentations across campus
- Facilitate workshops through the Mindfulness Center
Interested undergraduates can submit an application here by March 22 at 5 p.m. Students can reach out to Alexis Arczynski at email@example.com for any inquiries.