Mark your calendars and join the Mindful Movement Challenge. This six-week challenge runs Oct. 19-Nov. 29. Participants will focus on different areas of health including physical activity, sleep and emotional health.
Signing up for the challenge is easy. Visit the new Employee Wellness site and click on the “Sign on to Walker Tracker (SSO)” box. This will take you to a site where you will sign up for the challenge, answer a few questions, find instructions to sync devices, create new challenges and much more!
Each day, you’ll log your activities to receive points.
- 15 points/day for physical activity
- 5 points/day for logging your mood
- 5 points/day for sleep
- 4 points/day for reflection
- 3 points for a photo entry
- 1 point for a journal entry
- 20 points for correctly answering questions biweekly
All participants will earn wellness program credit for participation in this challenge. Registration opens Friday, Oct. 2.
If you have questions about the quarterly challenge, email the wellness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.