The University of Utah Staff Council is currently looking for positive, service-minded individuals to join us. The University of Utah Staff Council is an organization established by University Policy 5-003 to make sure the interests of staff on campus are represented. The University of Utah Staff Council had several achievements and was involved in many events during the 2017-18 academic year.
- We awarded more than 15 scholarships at $500 each (summer, fall, spring).
- Members participated in the District and Staff Excellence Award selections.
- Sponsored several events for staff including Shred Day where staff were able to shred personal documents and dispose personal eWaste at no charge, U-Nights at Real Salt Lake, Utah Grizzlies discount tickets and Salt Lake Bees discounted tickets.
- Members actively represent staff interests on several committees across campus.
- Members participated in the legislative process as advocates for staff of the University of Utah.
- Staff Council continues to co-sponsorship Employee Appreciation Day.
If you are interested in making a difference here at the U by participating on Staff Council then be sure to apply today.
For more information and to apply, click here.