In partnership with Microsoft, University Information Technology (UIT) will host a series of introductory-level Microsoft Office 365 product training sessions this summer semester for University of Utah community members. The free events are an opportunity for users to learn about the newest tools in O365, strengthen or refresh existing product skill sets, and leverage the expertise of Microsoft staff.
Sessions will take place each Wednesday from 11 a.m. to noon via Microsoft Teams Live. Registration is required. Dates, topics and registration links are below.
- May 11 — Excel Level 100
- May 18 — Excel Level 200
- May 25 — Outlook Level 100
- June 1 — Word Level 100
- June 8 — OneNote Level 100
- June 15 — PowerPoint Level 100
- June 22 — Tasks in O365 Level 100
- June 29 — Microsoft To Do Level 100
- July 6 — Microsoft Bookings Level 100
- July 13 — Viva Insights Level 100
- July 20 — Microsoft Whiteboard Level 100
- July 27 — Microsoft Teams Hybrid Work Solutions
- August 3 — Tips, Shortcuts, and What’s New With Microsoft Teams
- August 10 — Engage Large Audiences With Microsoft Live Events
- August 17 — Increase Collaboration With Microsoft Teams
A video recording will be available after each session. To access the recordings, please visit this IT Knowledge Base article and select the link for the session you want to watch. Recordings will be available to all U community members, including those who did not register or attend the event.
If you have questions about the Microsoft O365 training or would like to schedule additional O365 product training, please contact UIT Senior IT Product Manager Clayton Norlen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For O365 technical support, please contact your respective help desk: UIT Help Desk (801-581- 4000, option 1) or ITS Service Desk (801-587-6000).