Students, if you’ve been feeling disconnected from peers and simply needing something more than online coursework, we’re here to help you find your virtual niche. Join your U of U Peers for Student Leadership & Involvement’s Virtual Involvement Challenge!
Set personal goals, make friends, find your niche and become eligible to participate in the opportunity drawing for some sweet giveaways at the end of the challenge. Once you RSVP to this event, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other peer members of the virtual community who are also seeking to get involved!
- Activate your profile on Campus Connect.
- Sign up for the challenge now by RSVP-ing to this event.
- Schedule AND attend a Virtual Involvement Consultation with our Involvement Ambassadors.
- Get a friend to sign up for and attend a Virtual Involvement Consultation (simply tell our Involvement Ambassador who you referred).
- Attend any Campus Connect virtual event.
- Attend a Recognized Student Organization meeting (or many!).
- Post about your #InvolvedUchallenge experience on social media.
- Post a question about getting involved or share a quick bit of advice about getting involved in the Campus Connect event page!
- Complete a brief 5 question survey at the end of April (we will send this to you) so that we can learn more about your virtual involvement experience.
Yep! Any student who completes all steps of the challenge by April 23, 2021 is eligible to receive a sweet giveaway through our opportunity drawing! What are we giving away?
- Beats Headphones,
- Laptop Stands,
- Wireless Mouse,
- Wireless Keyboard,
- Airpods and
- U of U Swag to show your school spirit!
Who is eligible to participate? You, your friend, your roommate and your classmate! *Must be a current U of U student to participate
What? Get Involved in whatever way works for you, your involvement path is yours to create!
When? Starting on March 15th, all the way to April 23rd!
Where? Virtual opportunities only!
Why? Because it is never too late to Get Involved! Involved students are more likely to find friends, have better grades and make a memorable college experience!
Do I have to pay to play? Nope! As a current U of U student, you have access to Campus Connect. However, a few Recognized Student Organizations have membership fees, such as Fraternities and Sororities or Honor Societies but most opportunities are free!
Still have questions? Don’t stress! Email us at email@example.com