Living on campus is for more than just your first year! Apply by the March 10 Priority Living Learning & Theme Community (LLC/TC) deadline to live in Lassonde Studios, Marriott Honors Community, or an Officers Circle Themed House. Housing application open now in Housing U in CIS. Housing & Residential Education has a variety of locations for upperclass and graduate students to call home at the University of Utah, placing you in the center of it all.
How to apply
- Log into CIS and select “Student Homepage.”
- Click on the “Student Housing” tile.
- Select “Housing & Residential Education” from the menu, then click “Housing U.”
- Click on the “Apply for Housing” tab and follow the instructions to begin a 2021 summer or 2021-22 academic year application.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee by the priority deadline to receive a reservation time. Note, the application fee for first-time residents only.
- Reserve a room at your assigned reservation time!