Join us in implementing the strategic plan for the McCluskey Center for Violence Prevention. We have six working groups:
- Shifting the Narrative: Campus Education Series
- Affinity Group Curriculum Development
- Engaging Men
- Perpetration Intervention
- Patterns of Perpetration Research
- Tracking Demands Research
You can read a description of each group here.
Any member of the U campus community—faculty, staff, student—is welcome to participate. No previous experience necessary. To join a working group, please complete the form linked at the bottom of the list of descriptions. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.