Save the date for the next Friday Forum on Racism in Higher Education!
The fourth iteration of the series will be Friday, January 29, 2021. During the December break, we encourage everyone to rewatch any missed sessions in preparation for the January Forum which is titled, “A Call for Racial Healing.”
Meet the speakers:
- Marlon Lynch, chief safety officer at the University of Utah, moderator
- Said Ibrahim, senior associate dean for diversity and inclusion at Weill Cornell Medicine, panelist
- Kaiwipunikauikawēkiu Punihei Lipe, Native Hawaiian affairs program officer at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa, panelist
- Tia McNair, project director for the Association of American Colleges and Universities, panelist
- Michael Sorrell, president of Paul Quinn College, panelist
Learn more about the panelists and get notified when registration opens here.
Submit a proposal for a breakout session here.