Please join us for a webinar to discuss the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s now-rescinded Fall 2020 Semester guidance and directives, the challenges and obstacles that international students are still facing, and the university’s efforts to accommodate students who have not been able to travel to the United States due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Friday, July 17, 2020 | 10 a.m.
- President Ruth Watkins
- Senior Vice President Dan Reed
- Chief Global Officer Chris Ireland
- Director of International Student & Scholar Services Chelsea Wells
- Dean of the Graduate School David Kieda
- Associate General Counsel Katherine Carreau
Registration to participate within the Zoom platform is limited to the first 500 attendees. If you are unable to register for this event, you will be directed to watch the live stream of the event at utah.edu/live.
NOTE: Only authenticated Zoom accounts may register with the following email format: firstname.lastname@example.org.