- Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. (Hours stay the same)
- Saturday: 12-4 p.m. (Hours modified based on traffic)
- Sunday: 12-6 p.m. (Additional hours)
- Level one study booths will reopen for up to two patrons at a time. First come, first served.
- Study rooms on levels two and three will be open for reservations for two-hour periods, with a maximum of two users at a time. Previously, these rooms were limited to one person at a time. Students will need to schedule the study rooms.
- Larger study rooms on levels two and three (2101, 2103, 3300B and 3300C) will accommodate up to three people with a reservation.
Questions? Check out the library’s COVID-19 page.