As you might have heard, university staff and faculty were graciously given three additional days of leave time, Dec. 28-30, 2020. We at University Print & Mail Services wanted to update you on mail service changes during this time.
5 changes from Print & Mail Services
- We will be open regular business hours with limited staff
- Our mail handlers will continue to receive packages and mail from couriers (USPS, FedEx, UPS, Amazon) and hold them at our facility until campus mail delivery resumes to open departments on January 4, 2021
- We will discontinue curbside pick-up until January 4, 2021
- You may still pick up packages, mail, or print projects in our lobby during business hours
- We will not deliver or pick-up campus mail during this time.
- Packages or mail can be dropped off or picked up at our lobby during business hours
- We will continue to service campus FedEx routes except for the following locations:
- School of Business
- Park Building
- Merrill Engineering
- USTAR Bioengineering
A Message from General Stores & Receiving
General Stores & Receiving will be closed from December 24 through January 1 in conjunction with the university’s closure and leave days, previously announced in @theU. Please plan accordingly and ensure you have enough supplies by ordering prior to December 18 and remember to request ‘Will-Call’ if your building is locked.
General Stores – 801-581-8671
Central Receiving – 801-581-7409
General Stores & Receiving
1795 E South Campus Dr 253
Salt Lake City, UT 84112