In response to a memo University Print & Mail Services sent to lower campus on Sept. 22, we received a correction that FedEx, UPS and Print & Mail will have access to the chemistry building for deliveries and package pickups from Sept. 28-Oct. 5, 2020; however, the area will be closed for the vice presidential debate between Oct. 6-9.
FedEx, UPS and Print & Mail’s daily FedEx and UPS pickup routes will not be able to access the following locations between Sept. 28-Oct. 9:
- School of Business
- Park Building
- Merrill Engineering
- USTAR Bioengineering
If you work in one of these closed areas and have a FedEx or UPS package that needs to be delivered or picked up during the closure period, please read the following instructions:
If you have a UPS package:
- UPS will deliver and pick up packages from Print & Mail. You can pick up delivered packages from our lobby (VRTUSB 135) between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- You can drop off processed and ready-to-ship UPS packages at Print & Mail’s lobby (VRTUSB 135) to hold for UPS pick up at 5 p.m., Monday–Friday. Please deliver the packages to Print & Mail before 4:30 p.m. to ensure they are sent out that day.
- If your package is not ready to ship, please process the package with your UPS account before dropping it off at Print & Mail for UPS pick up. We cannot prepare UPS packages for shipping.
- Contact UPS at 1-800-742-5877 to schedule a pickup with the courier.
If you have a FedEx package:
- FedEx will deliver and pick up packages at Print & Mail. You can pick up delivered packages at our lobby (VRTUSB 135) between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- Print & Mail can process, prepare and ship FedEx and SendSuite packages for you at our location (VRTUSB 135). To utilize this service, please drop your package off at our location between 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- Contact FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to schedule a pickup with the courier.
If you need items during the closure period, please note that your mail, packages and print projects can be retrieved in the following ways:
- Utilize Print & Mail’s free curbside pickup service in front of VRTUSB between 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Pick up items at Print & Mail’s lobby (VRTUSB 135) between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Contact Juan Sosa before the closure dates to coordinate an alternate delivery plan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-290-8878.
Uncollected or undeliverable items will be held at Print & Mail until services resume on Oct. 9 or until your department or building reopens.
If you have further questions, please contact Juan Sosa or call Print & Mail at 801-581-6171.