- All animals on campus must be on a leash and under the constant supervision and control of their owner/guardian at all times.
- Except for service animals, no animals are permitted in university buildings or facilities.
- No animal may be left unattended at any time on campus.
- No animals may be tied or tethered to any university property, including, but not limited to buildings, railings, bike racks, fire hydrants, fences, sign posts, benches and trees.
- Animals are not permitted in flower gardens/beds or fountains.
- Animals may not disrupt or interfere with university activities, including but not limited to teaching, research, service or administrative activities.
- Owners/guardians are responsible for cleaning up after their animals. Owners/guardians are strictly liable for any damage to property or injury to persons caused by their animals.
- Owners/guardians must comply with all state, county and city laws pertaining to animal control while on campus.
For the complete university policy click here.