The U’s custodial crews keeps campus clean day in and day out. They work tirelessly across campus to ensure all aspects of our campus buildings pleasant to work in. But they can do so much more when needed.
Custodial Specialty Services is a resource for all of campus to utilize. They specialize in:
- Carpet cleaning, see district schedule below
- Window washing both inside and out
- Upholstery cleaning
- Lighting fixtures, above 12 ft.
Offices and departments no longer need to contract with expensive outside providers. This team saves money across campus by providing all these services with in-house crew.
For requests, questions, or quotes contact Todd Stoneking, supervisor of Custodial Specialty Services Crew, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carpet Cleaning Schedule—Additional carpet cleaning services can be requested through a Service Request
- District 1 (President): July – September
- District 2 (Science): September – October
- District 3 (Venue): October – November
- District 4 (Engineering): December – February
- District 5 (Academic): February – May
- District 6 (Health Science): April – June