The next meeting of the 2023-24 Academic Senate is on Monday, Nov. 6, from 3-5:30 p.m. Meetings are open to the public. The following items will be discussed, among others:
- New Center for the Study of Antitrust and Consumer Protection
- New Academic Unit: School of Environment, Society, and Sustainability
- Presentation on Graduate Student Task Force
- Presentation on University of Utah Software Privacy Issues
- New Emphases in Materials Science and Engineering
- Name Changes in Metallurgical Engineering
The meeting’s agenda is available here. Senate meetings will be held on the Zoom. Click here to find the meeting schedules for the 2023-24 academic year. The university community and others are welcome to attend. If you are interested in attending remotely, please let Jane Laird (email@example.com), the secretary of the senate, know your interest by noon on Monday, Nov. 6 to receive the registration link.