The next meeting of the 2022-23 Academic Senate is Monday, May 1, from 3-5:30 p.m. Meetings are open to the public. The following items will be discussed, among others:
- Initial Center Authorization: Design Institute for Health and Resilience
- Initial Center Authorization: Dan Jones Center for Public Service
- Annual Report from the Senate Advisory Committee on University Strategic Planning (SACUSP)
- New Degree: Linguistics Bachelor of Science
- Graduate Council 7-year reports on Education, Culture & Society, and Nutrition & Integrative Physiology
The meeting’s agenda is available here. Senate meetings will be held on the Zoom online meeting platform; find more on meeting schedules on the Academic Senate website. Senate meetings are public, and the university community and others are welcome to attend the meeting. If you are interested in attending the meeting remotely, please let the Secretary of the Senate Jane Laird (email@example.com) know of your interest in attending by 12 p.m. on Monday, May 1.