The next meeting of the 2022-23 Academic Senate is Monday, March 13, from 3-5:30 p.m. Meetings are open to the public. The following items will be discussed, among others:
- Revisions to Policy 6-400: Student Rights and Responsibilities
- New Division: Division of Medical Education
- Revisions to Policy 5-211: Procedures for Complaints Under the Utah Protection of Public Employees Act
- Senior Associate Athletics Director for Academic Services Report
- Annual reports from Senate Committees on Academic Policy, Student Course Feedback, and Faculty Review Standards
The meeting’s agenda is available here. Senate meetings will be held on the Zoom online meeting platform; find more on meeting schedules on the Academic Senate website. Senate meetings are public, and the university community and others are welcome to attend the meeting. If you are interested in attending the meeting remotely, please let the Secretary of the Senate Jane Laird (firstname.lastname@example.org) know of your interest in attending prior to the meeting time.