The next meeting of the 2022-23 Academic Senate is Monday, Feb. 6, from 3-5:30 p.m. Meetings are open to the public. The following items will be discussed, among others:
- Graduate Council 7-Year Review of Chemical Engineering
- New Academic Unit: Division of Quantitative Analysis of Markets and Organizations
- Updates on the Teaching Excellence Working Group
- General Education Curriculum Committee (GECC)
- Budget Model Update
- Emphasis Name Change: Educational Psychology MEd & PhD
The meeting’s agenda is available here. Senate meetings will be held on the Zoom online meeting platform; find more on meeting schedules on the Academic Senate website. Senate meetings are public, and the university community and others are welcome to attend the meeting. If you are interested in attending the meeting remotely, please let the Secretary of the Senate Jane Laird (email@example.com) know of your interest in attending by noon, Feb. 3.