The Goff Strategic Leadership Center at the David Eccles School of Business is committed to supporting education and conducting research in strategic leadership. This stipend, essentially making it a free year-long class in strategic leadership, is only open to around 40 students across campus and all majors.
Scholars must meet the following requirements:
- Preference given to GPA of 3.5 or above
- Junior or Senior status during 2019-2020 academic year
- Current full-time enrollment
- Two references (at least one academic) with contact information
- Completed application form
- Complete online strategic leadership challenge
Apply online here.