IVORY PRIZE: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
In an effort to enhance the undergraduate experience and encourage student involvement and leadership, the prize recognizes one to two students for demonstrating a positive influence on student success and/or fostering efforts that have enabled meaningful change. It includes a $2,000 prize for the students along with a $10,000 donation to their cause.
Nominations are due by Feb. 26 and should include a completed nomination form, a nomination letter up to two pages in length and up to two letters of support. Awardees can be currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate students or those who have graduated within the past five years.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURES SPRING BREAK ADVENTURE TRIP SERIES
Spring Break 2016
Choose your adventure: climbing, rafting or backcountry skiing/snowboarding. Check the trip schedule at campusrec.utah.edu and register today.
CRIMSON CLUB ATHLETIC FUND KICKS OFF U BE COUNTED CAMPAIGN
The CCAF is trying to reach every fan that has a passion for Utah Athletics. If you want to support Utah student-athletes or increase your financial pledge, know that any donation is providing the needed resources to be competitive in the Pac-12 and nationally. The funds raised in the U Be Counted campaign is critical in providing the operating budgets within athletic department.
“The cornerstone of the campaign is to demonstrate the many ways in which people can help support Utah’s student-athletes,” Associate Athletics Director for External Relations Ann Argust said. “The `U Be Counted’ membership drive will raise awareness of where Athletics needs addition funds – from tuition, housing, travel, recruiting, uniforms, medical care and the new full cost of attendance, just to name a few. Any donation helps our student-athletes and department grow and become more successful.”
When you give to the Crimson Club Athletic Fund, you are directly helping provide the ultimate experience for over 400 student-athletes. There are a variety of ways to give to the Crimson Club Athletic Fund. If you have any additional questions, email email@example.com or contact your account representative at 801-585-UTES.
EQUITY AND DIVERSITY AWARDS
- Sustained contributions by University units, faculty or staff over many years
- Contributions in the last year by University units, faculty or staff
- Contributions by students
- Nominations must include the nomination form.
- Nominations must include at least two letters of support describing how the nominee has fostered leadership and commitment to enhance equity and diversity and expanded opportunities for students, staff and/or faculty. Self-nominations are welcome, but must come with letters of support from two other sources.
- The deadline for award nomination letters is Friday, March 4, 2016.
- Submit nominations by to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recognition luncheon will be held on Tuesday, April 19, 2016, from 12-1:30 p.m. in the Varsity Room at the Tower at Rice-Eccles Stadium (level six). Recipients must be present to accept the award.
See previous award recipients at diversity.utah.edu/awards-events.